Establish a Culture of Security with a vCISO
Many organizations have a limited security budget. Acquiring and retaining a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) can run an organization upwards of $300,000 per year. One of the most cost-effective ways to begin a proactive approach to cybersecurity is to opt for a Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO). A vCISO manages an organization’s cybersecurity strategy while ensuring compliance with industry regulations. Today’s vCISO will establish a culture of security throughout the organization.
The Tego Approach
A Tego vCISO can provide the following services for your organization:
- Develop a cyber strategy aligned with business and IT strategic objectives
- Establish incident response and disaster response strategies
- Define security budgets to plan accordingly for security-related projects
- Review and change internal security controls for your environment
- Create Incident Management, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery plans
- Provide support with IT compliance (Privacy, GDPR, CCPA, PCI, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- Manage 3rd Party/Vendor Security
- Adapt to future compliance and security changes
- Build and foster a culture of security within your organization
For more information on how a vCISO can help you improve your cybersecurity strategy, or for a quote, contact us today.