There are many benefits to working with a Registered Practitioner Organization (RPO) to help achieve CMMC compliance. As an RPO, Tego can conduct a pre-assessment to identify and prioritize security gaps, assist with developing Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms), and work with organizations to implement POA&Ms effectively.
But did you know that RPOs have exclusive access to tools that other members of the CMMC ecosystem do not? One of these offerings is a CMMC Readiness Tool (CRT). This tool helps an organization effectively manage its compliance journey in a simple and comprehensive platform. The platform gives RPOs the ability to walk through a CMMC engagement efficiently.
The benefits of the CRT include:
- Generates dashboards, documents, and reports which follow the required CMMC standards
- Securely shares information with auditors, C3PAOs, and other appropriate parties on permission-based access within the Organization Seeking Compliance (OSC)
- Enables RPOs to deliver CMMC readiness assessments out of the box
- Streamlines the assessment process, saving organizations time and resources
- Delivers consistency across consulting and advisory resources
By leveraging the CRT platform, RPOs like Tego can significantly increase the number and quality of assessments, resulting in a higher client engagement satisfaction rate. In addition, the CRT also builds industry confidence, credibility, and scale aligned with the demands of the ecosystem.
Contact us today for more information on how Tego can help with your CMMC journey.