Sales Support Specialist
Function as a Sales Support Representative, providing sales support to multiple Account Executives, customers, and other team members. This support includes generating internal and external price quotations and proposals, assisting with prospecting, cross-selling and upselling, communicating with customers proactively via phone and email, project documentation, order management, sales administration and logistics.
What Tego Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, and 401K matching
- Opportunities for professional growth and development through training
- Unlimited vacation with management approval and paid holidays
- Proven work experience in sales support or customer support, preferably in a technology company
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Interested in applying?
Contact Johanna Berry at email@example.com.