Sales Account Manager
Tego is seeking an experienced, professional, and goal-oriented Account Manager responsible for new business development. This role will require the ability to perform quality prospecting, lead response and relationship building. You will evaluate customers’ needs alongside the engineering team and work with our sales support team to propose full stack solutions.
A successful Account Manager will be equipped to engage and position Tego’s broad portfolio to mid-size and enterprise businesses.
What Tego Offers:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, and 401K matching
- Opportunities for professional growth and development through training
- Unlimited vacation with management approval and paid holidays
- Drive profitability and revenue growth for targeted accounts
- Manage sales campaigns from qualification to close.
- Contact prospects and build partner relationships through meetings, phone calls, and networking events
- Present a high-level overview of Tego’s portfolio and cloud offerings to prospects.
- Work closely with sales engineers to close business and enable partners.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates.
- Exceed quarterly goals through active sales campaigns.
- Successful outside sales experience in the information technology industry, with a documented history of new business development
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts
- Develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Proven track record of managing multiple sales campaigns simultaneously.
- Ability to carry a sales campaign from inception to close and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with employees across functions and in remote locations.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to support.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years related experience is required
- 25% travel is expected
- Understanding of data storage, server virtualization, networking, security and cloud concepts and their value proposition.
- General understanding of sales tracking tools such as Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Ability to work in a high-energy, startup type environment, team player.
Interested in applying?
Email resume to email@example.com to apply.