STEALTHbits Technologies is a cybersecurity software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and data. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
File Activity Monitoring
File systems and NAS devices contain the vast majority of your organization’s data. Each day, more data is created and stored in the nooks and crannies of the environment, beyond the sight of the people charged with managing it and keeping it safe.
These systems lack native insight into who has access to what information and where sensitive data is hiding throughout the environment. The good news is STEALTHbits can help.
STEALTHbits will help you prevent data breaches and achieve regulatory compliance by making sure that only the right people have access to unstructured data.
NetApp Technology & STEALTHbits
As a NetApp Advantage Alliance Partner, STEALTHbits provides organizations with deep insight into the utilization and security of the data residing on NetApp storage. As a result, not only do our joint customers benefit from the scale and efficiency NetApp technologies provide, but the enhanced security and governance STEALTHbits adds to the equation in a single package.
STEALTHbits works in close alignment with the NetApp technology teams to provide the most seamless integration between our technologies. Our customers benefit from this close alignment by leveraging data and metrics that not only address complex subjects such as effective access rights and administrative activity, but fulfillment of compliance requirements across multiple standards and identification of data that no longer needs to be housed or maintained on NetApp’s high-availability storage appliances. The marriage of best-of-breed hardware and software technologies creates the ultimate solution for customers desiring the most complete storage and storage management package available on the market today.
- Determine data ownership
- Determine who needs access to data
- Formulate group memberships
- Identify who is accessing sensitive data
- Maintain an audit trail of all file activity
- Detect patterns of activity indicative of malware like crypto-ransomware
- Alert when a user accesses sensitive information
- Alert when specific conditions are met like someone trying to change a GPO
Just the Data
- Collect all or specific file activities
- Easily query file activity to answer simple questions like who deleted a sensitive file
- Feed file activity data to alternative technologies like SIEM for advanced correlation and safekeeping