Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to provide reliable and high-performing cloud, virtualization, storage, Linux®, and middleware technologies.
More than 90% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Red Hat® solutions for technology leadership, performance, security, and unmatched value.*
*Red Hat client data and Fortune 500 list
Red Hat’s platform, virtualization, and storage technologies give you the tools you need to modernize your infrastructure, boost efficiency through standardization and virtualization, and prepare your datacenter for an open, hybrid cloud IT architecture.
Red Hat JBoss® Middleware is a family of lightweight, cloud-friendly, enterprise-grade technologies that accelerate application deployment, integrate systems and data, and automate manual, time-consuming processes.
Why Red Hat?
Red Hat technologies are developed in close collaboration with customers, partners, and communities, providing businesses with the latest software developments they require and giving them a competitive edge.
Red Hat software meets some of the highest security certifications available under internationally recognized standards and is one of the reasons 50% of the world’s trading volume is powered by Red Hat products and solutions.*
*Red Hat client data, 2013
Red Hat technologies are offered as annual subscriptions, making it easy for customers to manage and budget purchases. The subscription-based business model is straightforward and flexible, and it gives you the upgrades, security, and support you need to maintain your systems.
With a Red Hat subscription you have access to trusted technical expertise, knowledge, and resources in the Red Hat Customer Portal, including the option to call or chat with a support team member, and access to security alerts, bug fixes, CVE database, and Red Hat Product Security.
Established, stable applications and infrastructure enable organizations to run securely and efficiently. Red Hat’s platform, management, virtualization, and storage technologies give you the tools you need to modernize your infrastructure, boost efficiency, and prepare your datacenter for an open, hybrid cloud IT architecture.
Building your infrastructure on Red Hat® technologies can give you a competitive advantage in today’s business environment.
With Red Hat technologies, companies can create a secure, scalable, and high-performing IT datacenter that lays the foundation for a next-generation infrastructure.
- Improved efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Increased support for innovation
- Lower capital and operating expenditures (CapEx and OpEx)
Standardizing on Red Hat solutions makes it easy to build efficient infrastructures that support IT innovation now and in the future. Achieve greater uptime, reduce cost, and deploy new systems faster in your datacenter.
- Improved solution and deployment consistency, productivity, and resource use
- Streamlined IT infrastructure management and processes
- Increased efficiency by automating tasks
Red Hat’s integrated virtualization solutions including unified management tools that simplify the process of deploying, provisioning, and moving resources. This allows you to transform your segregated technologies to open, high-performance, and cloud-ready infrastructure.
- Improved efficiency of deploying, provisioning, updating, monitoring, and managing your virtual infrastructure
- Greater flexibility to use the same solutions on bare-metal or virtual systems, and private or public clouds
- Increased IT and business agility Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
Red Hat JBoss Middleware
Eliminate expensive hard-to-manage solutions and create application infrastructure that is dynamic across multiple environments. Red Hat® JBoss® Middleware is a family of lightweight, cloud-friendly, enterprise-grade products that accelerate application development, integrate systems and data, and automate manual, time-consuming processes.
Benefits of Red Hat JBoss Middleware
- Faster application and service delivery: Develop, deploy, and manage apps with tools that unify data and integrate workloads.
- Greater choice: Choose the development frameworks, platforms, tools, and deployment runtimes that meet your needs.
- Open integration: Efficiently and flexibly integrate apps, data, and devices across heterogeneous apps and systems.
- Run anywhere: Design portable, modular, and scalable apps that run across a diverse set of infrastructures.
Customers use Red Hat JBoss Middleware to accelerate development and performance of applications; integrate diverse applications, data, and devices; and automate business processes and decisions.
Accelerate Application Development & Performance
Benefits of Red Hat JBoss Middleware for application development
- Increase developer productivity and value, achieving as much as a 569% return on investments (ROI) and developing up to 51% more applications per year (source).
- Deploy in any environment with solutions that allow for multiple deployment options from the same code base, so you can deploy seamlessly across on-premise, private-cloud, public-cloud, and mobile environments.
- Scale quickly for fast and reliable access to frequently used data.
Benefits of Red Hat’s integration solutions
- Eliminate data silos, orchestrating the coordination of business intelligence from numerous applications
- Increase application efficiency through lightweight, embeddable, cloud-ready integration and messaging that syncs branch locations and remote devices with central IT in real time
- Turn fragmented data into actionable information, integrating data spread over multiple applications and locations, including Hadoop and traditional data warehouses
- Improve security and compliance with centralized access control and auditing
Integrate Applications, Data, and Devices
Automate Business Applications
Red Hat JBoss Middleware automation solutions include business rules management (BRM) and business process management (BPM) to coordinate business intelligence between numerous applications, automating existing business processes and fostering rapid innovation for new business initiatives. Your business can eliminate time-consuming and error-prone manual intervention, increase efficiency by removing process duplication, and avoid redundancy.
Benefits of Red Hat JBoss Middleware automation products
- Automation: Orchestrate and coordinate intelligence between applications and processes
- Transparency: Make better decisions with greater visibility and insight into operations
- Interoperability: Develop solutions that work together and support collaboration
Cloud Computing Solutions
An open hybrid cloud infrastructure built with Red Hat® technologies helps your IT organization better serve your business by delivering more agile, flexible solutions that protect business assets and keep your company competitive as it responds to quickly changing business demands.
A single, cloud management console provides visibility and control over heterogeneous virtual, private, and public cloud infrastructures.
With Red Hat® CloudForms, you can gain control of your virtualization environment and build and manage a private or hybrid cloud. CloudForms evolves with your changing business needs, protecting your investments and providing ongoing capabilities as you move toward Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) models.
Red Hat® Cloud Infrastructure lets you build and manage an open, private Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud on your own terms and timeline.
An on-premise, private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering helps you increase developer productivity, streamline application service delivery, and achieve an elastic, on-demand cloud platform.