Tego DR and Backup Services
powered by Veeam Cloud Connect
Tego’s Guard and Safe cloud solutions integrate with Veeam to deliver cloud-based DRaaS and BaaS managed by Tego Data for fast, flexible, and reliable backup and recovery of virtualized applications and data. Utilizing Tego’s storage resources, Veeam Backup & Replication enables you to send your VM data to the cloud and store it there in an easy and secure way.
Veeam and Tego make it simple and affordable to add Cloud Backup
Veeam delivers powerful and reliable features and functionality to help you avoid the risk of catastrophic data loss. With Veeam Cloud Connect, you get:
- Hosted offsite backups: Get your backups offsite to a hosted cloud repository through a secure SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing required
- Complete visibility and control: Access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console; track cloud repository consumption and receive reminders for hosted storage renewals
- A modern backup architecture: Leverage Veeam’s modern backup technology, including Backup Copy jobs with Built-in WAN Acceleration, forever incremental backups, GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies and more?all built into one product
- End-to-end encryption: Rest easy by encrypting all data at source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN Acceleration.
SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL
How it works
Why use Tego Data Disaster Recovery and Backup powered by Veeam Cloud Connect?
- Fast Replication: Replicate Your Data to a Tier 3 Carrier Neutral Data Center for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Safe Data Centers: Our Data Centers are Geographically Dispersed with Separate Power Grids, and in Low Risk Areas for Natural Disasters
- Multiple OS Support: Support for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments
- High-Speed Recovery: In case of disaster, you can restore entire VMs, VM files, VM hard disks and VM OS files in just a few clicks.
- Granular control and restore: Access and recover entire VM’s, individual VMDK’s, or individual files and folders.
- Secure end-to-end encryption: End-to-end encryption via SSL, with no VPN setup required. Encrypt all data at source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression.
- Easy scheduling: Replicate backups continuously or on a pre-defined schedule; run a backup job straight to the cloud, or copy an existing job.
- Complete visibility: Access hosted backup repositories directly from the Veeam backup console and track cloud resource consumption.
- Control bandwidth utilization: Manage backup jobs so they won’t clog up your internet connection.
Veeam Backup & Replication
#1 VM Backup™
Veeam Backup & Replication™ leverages technologies that enable the modern data center, including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, NetApp storage, and HP 3PAR StoreServ and StoreVirtual Storage, to help organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™), save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs.
Learn more about Veeam Backup & Replication.
About Veeam Software
Veeam® provides solutions that deliver Availability for the Modern Data Center™ to enable the Always-On Business™. Veeam recognizes the challenges in keeping a business up and running at all times and addresses them with solutions that provide high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility.