Because Tego’s cloud was built from the ground up with secure, transparent multi-tenancy in mind, economy of scale means we’re able to offer off-site backup and archive storage at competitive pricing that allows you to get copies of your data off site into a tier 3, highly available data center while offering friendly, professional, expert support 24/7/365.
Consisting entirely of enterprise class hardware and software, our cloud is built on NetApp storage, Juniper networking, Fujitsu servers, and virtualization available in VMWare, Hyper-V, or Citrix. Tego’s cloud offers a secure, highly available, high performance, affordable home for your data, whether you’re looking for cold off-site backup and archiving, disaster recovery, or to off-load your entire physical infrastructure stack.
- Simple, flexible, scalable pricing based on your storage, memory, compute and networking needs.
- 100% guaranteed uptime
- Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, HITECH and HIPAA compliant with multiple current clients in health care and finance
- Data Centers in Raleigh, NC and Austin, Texas providing geographic diversity to ensure continuous availability
- Enterprise class stack – NetApp, Juniper, Fujitsu, VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, and Veeam
- 24/7/365 support from knowledgeable, certified, professional staff
- Easy to get your data into and out of using NetApp SnapMirror or Veeam
- Month-to-month engagement – no long term contracts
- 3 Offerings:
- Tego Safe (cold storage)
- Tego Guard (offsite storage with reservation of compute resources to go live in the event of a disaster at your main site)
- Tego Fortress (Infrastructure as a Service, run your entire environment on our cloud)